Sunday 1 December 2013

Measuring in Friends

Having just spent Thanksgiving with my family in Los Angeles, and as the first leg of our trip nears the end, it got me thinking about all the people we have met whilst we've been in North America. People who have made our journey so memorable.


Whilst we have been in the States, we've reconnected with old childhood friends, caught up with family, been joined by mates from home, and met a whole host of new people. From my second cousin who I'd never met before, to our tour guide in Mexico, the Frat boys in Florida, to our West Brom friends made in Vegas; these are the people that have made our trip so amazing. 


As Tim Cahill said:


I have been lucky enough to share my experiences over the past three months with three fabulous people, and I'm quite devastated our little family is being torn apart tomorrow as Danielle departs for New York. But I realise how fortunate we are to have met so many great people, from all over the world along the way. Here's to making more friends Down Under!



No comments:

Post a Comment